What happens when a South Carolina boy meets a North Carolina girl? They get married, buy a house, and explore the Carolinas!
Trae and I have been married for six years, and we love finding new places to visit, but our hearts lie in the Carolina states, especially Clemson, SC. (We are both Clemson grads. Go Tigers!)
We have been living in the Piedmont region of North Carolina now for four years with our two cats. During those four years, we have gone all over the state, made repairs to our lovely home, and navigated the waters of marriage. And this blog is meant to take you on all our adventures from exploring the Carolinas to house updates and DIYs.
On this blog, you will also find ways to bring adventure into your marriage as well as marriage tips. Posts typically go up on Tuesday and Thursday, but I love to do fun posts randomly so check back frequently or subscribe!
Some fun things to know about us:
- We randomly met at Nick’s Bar in Clemson, SC despite the fact that we knew several of the same people.
- I was a tour guide at the Biltmore Estate in Asheville, NC for six months.
- Trae plays hockey.
- Our cats’ names are Mona and Sam Libby. Yes, Sam Libby is named after the shoe company; she has an unhealthy obsession with shoes.
- Trae and I got married in a chapel that was built by Trae’s grandfather.
- Our favorite Pixar movie is Up.
- We have epic Halloween costumes.